Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Whats Special About Bucket Margarita Mix I Bought A Decorative Metal "planter" That Hangs On The Wall, Like A Half-bucket, I Want To Repaint It ?

I bought a decorative metal "planter" that hangs on the wall, like a half-bucket, I want to repaint it ? - whats special about bucket margarita mix

But we need to know to use to know what kind of color. It is painted beige with red markings, but I want to cover and change the color entirely. Is there a special paint or primer should I use and what should I do if I treat the water for the cultivation of a plant to live in it and want to test it?

3 comments:

Kate said...

The best way is to spray paint, but it was outside (because of the gas) and a stack of old newspapers in (if you do not paint) the grass or concrete.

You want a table like this:
http://www.krylon.com/products/outdoor_s ...

The ReDesign Diva said...

Wash the pot to remove all traces of grease and dirt.
Use a spray oil-based primers. Spray in thin layers, so that it does not leak. More thin coats are better than one or two layers thick. I like working with a fixative Kilz:
http://paint-and-supplies.hardwarestore. ...
Let's first fully dry.

Once you have the card, basically you can use any color on them at all, eliminating even the good old house, or the art of latex paint. However, if you do not use oil paints to the fact that you must use a clear satin sealer (on top).
http://www.acehardwareoutlet.com/ (14fudv ...

Hope this helps! Enjoy your new pot!

saaanen said...

To paint, so that only the primer for metal. Then, the color you want.

You can not do is water resistant. Water will cause rust over time. Simply plant in a closed container, and place the container in the bucket.

Post a Comment