Saturday, January 23, 2010

Liver Desease More Condition_symptoms Liver Desease, Scared Of Side Effects?

Liver desease, scared of side effects? - liver desease more condition_symptoms

Hello, I have hepatitis B, and recently joined forces with cirhosis early diognosed. My doctor prescribed Lamivudne 100, said the drug has no side effects, but a little research on the Internet and discovered that the drug has serious side effects, including the accumulation of lactic acidosis in the blood, especially if you have liver disease. And now I'm afraid to start the course. He said that the level of hepatitis B in blood was low, but enough to cause a damage to my liver, so I take this medication.
Noiw I do not know know the doctor's decision and not really know what to do. I mean not only a doctor can give Professore in their area and focused on hepatitis. I do not know what to do. Can anyone tell me what to do or give me some advice. I feel almost like I'm trying to kill me or something, not giving me the wrong medicine and my liver is.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

My suggestion would be to talk to your doctor. Could be in a position to make you feel better, why he was to medicine. Sometimes doctors need to take risks with the drugs they bring their patients and consider it the largest animal, hepatitis B or drugs. Should also be monitored very carefully your liver enzymes to prevent any damage is done more (his AST, ALT)

dcrc93 said...

you be the judge
However, side effects, which are usually between 1 in 1000
or 1 in 100
If you choose, make sure to ask your doctor for signs of illneses others so that they can solve the problem

Post a Comment