Monday, January 11, 2010

Heartburn Bad Breath White Tongue, Bad Breath, Heart Burn?

White tongue, bad breath, heart burn? - heartburn bad breath

For years, I noticed that my tongue is almost entirely white. I never thought much about until recently. My friend has my attention more than once I have brought bad breath (he was as fine as possible! Lol). I tell you 10 minutes after I brush my teeth, then the whole day. Of course I was very aware of himself. I have also started to more and more lately the burning heart. After a tour of the acidity of the back of my mouth tastes constant vomiting. Who knows what could that be? I'm not many doctors who need some answers on concrete reality, go see a. Thank you!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

White matter in the language Solobacterium moorei is a bacterium, a bacterium that causes most halitosis. To cure bad breath is bacteria needs to be cleaned of the language. Some people recommend using a toothbrush, but I suggest you get a OraBrush because OraBrush for the Cleanthes back of the tongue developed. A toothbrush is designed to clean the hard surface of teeth. The taste is also spoken is caused by the bacterium. Cleaning the tongue to clean the palate and help you on your food taste better. I OraBrush for about 6 months with great success. Candy and chewing gum and mouthwash to cover bad breath for a short period, but not cure bad breath, because they can not get rid of bacteria.

peaches6 said...

Looks like you acid reflux disease, which causes stomach acids back into the chest and neck. You should have any questions a gastroenterologist who specializes in diseases of the stomach, colon and esophagus. Diseases of the stomach is bad breath. As for the white tongue, I'm sure the acid reflux contributes to the shift in your language. It is necessary to the tongue every time you scratch brushing your teeth. You can use a spoon when she has a tongue scraper. Scrape, as far as I can. Gargle with mouthwash Listerine mouthwash good as or Smart Mouth. Good luck!

Ziggy said...

Reflect acid

Try Zantac can be purchased at any pharmacy.
Ask your pharmacist.

Post a Comment