Thursday, January 7, 2010

Burton Jeremy Jones Is The Burton Jeremy Jones 2008 Snowboard Right For Me?

Is the Burton Jeremy Jones 2008 Snowboard Right for Me? - burton jeremy jones

Hello, I'm trying to decide whether Burton Snowboard Jeremy Jones 2008 version is a good card for me. I consider myself an intermediate runner-up for. I'm going to enjoy the parks with rails, but I can not only live and die for it. My height 5 11. I have a Size 12.5 Boot. So this advice is the job for me. is too thin or too small for my feet? Even if there is a real alternative to this board to me. Thanks

PS I looked around my waist and said that the Board is of the correct length 156th Therefore, it is likely that the Council should i buy

1 comment:

Shred STick dOOD said...

that the joints are not good for anyone, was reminded of my friend tryin 2 to create the EM-2 races are split, **** manage voice card RIP

Post a Comment