Friday, January 29, 2010

Pain Behind Right Ribs I Have A Sharp Pain Behind My Left Ribs?

I have a sharp pain behind my left ribs? - pain behind right ribs

I tend to accidentally stabbing pain behind the ribs on the left, the feeling on the left side. occurs only occasionally and only a few seconds, but it's a tingly feeling really hard. I'm not sure what body parts are behind the ribs on the left side under my Brest. But I want to find out. Today, made randomly and quickly I was bent so badly. Who knows what could that be? Thank you! I am 19 and drink do not smoke

2 comments:

PaperCli... said...

I think I had the same problem a few days ago I could hardly breathe and pains that come and go and ask, me, when I'm here, and someone said it could be a cramp, and someone said, costochondritis

Here's the question I so you can see the answers of others and see if they relate to your pain:
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind ...

Jackie said...

probably gas: (

Post a Comment