Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Denver Sprinkler Systems What Do You Think About The Denver Airport Conspiracy?

What do you think about the Denver Airport Conspiracy? - denver sprinkler systems

I only saw two videos and read a bit about the airport and everything seems to me suspicious.
One of them, the paintings are disturbing and not suitable for an airport.
Two, why are there so many underground space, and also why there is an extensive irrigation system in a tunnel 150 meters below the earth concert?
Thirdly, why the barbed wire on the face and not outside?

I know everything seems so strange? I just wanted to hear other opinions.

1 comment:

Mr. Peanut said...

I spent 30 minutes in the same place, and left in a state of confusion and anger. There is something suspicious about the place.

Post a Comment