Monday, December 28, 2009

Recipes For Diabetic Dogs I Am Trying Everything But Not Losing The Weight That I Desperately Need To Lose, What More Can I Do?

I am trying everything but not losing the weight that I desperately need to lose, What more can I do? - recipes for diabetic dogs

I desperately need to lose weight and I'm trying. I walk on my treadmill 90 minutes a day at least 4 days a week.I drink at least 8 glasses when 10.8 liters of water per day. Do not drink and soft drinks or alcoholic beverages. I use only Splenda. I have significantly reduced the daily food ration. I cook healthy recipes, and especially steam and cook the food. Sometimes, fried in oil with olive oil spray. I have the 200 recipes in Hungry Girl Cookbook 200 calories. I read everything I can about healthy eating. Mido all my pieces. I stopped eating fried foods and stopped eating red meat. Like the chicken, steamed tilapia, shrimp, tuna and white. Only 4 grams of protein per day. I eat all salads and steamed vegetables. I do not eat white bread or rice. Only 1 / 3 of the vapor organic brown rice, if I rice with dinner. I see my carbohydrate intake closely. They eat very little bread calories when they eat bread. I stopped eating egg yolks and use only the egg whites egg beater. I do not eat hamburgers or Hot dogs. I even tried Acai Berry capsules and I did not lose weight. I tried the colon cleanser. I am currently on a 1200 calorie diabetic diet. I also have much to drink green tea and still no luck. I even had two different doctors to check my thyroid. I'm still stuck at 179 pounds. What can I do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In any case, it should not starve for a system, since only slow your metabolism. You should eat at least 1200 calories per pack of day.s summer to plan this and now I'm lost 17 pounds in less than a month. Basically, I follow The Biggest Loser Diet is unbelievable. I noticed that I can now eat more [rational number] of healthy foods than processed food, addicts might. Now I'm almost never hungry as I was. At first I started, all soft drinks, sugary drinks and juices and place cut, I began to drink somewhere between 64-80 gallons of water per day. Your drinking ice cold water helps you not to yield to their demands. Instead of trying to eat junk food, fruit and vegetable snacks. The fruits can take the place of the candy you wanted before. They should also ensure that your food portions to see how you are eating the right foods, but May just too much for him. An ideal weight, burn calories and get in shape quickly to make some kind of cardiovascular activity for at least 30 minutes andach day. I personally recommend 45 minutes to 1 hour of the day and cardio. Another excellent way to lose weight, will also help tone begins a program of strength training. Basically, you should be ahead with its program of strength training 3-4 days a week to go.
Here is an example of what they eat every day;
Breakfast: 1 cup cream of wheat [Spice can do it with bananas, fruits, spices, etc.]
Snack: 1 cup raisins
Lunch: Half a ham / [protein Turkey] sandwich on whole wheat
Carrots with a small bandage in water
1 cup melon
Snack: ½ cup cottage cheese with mandarin
Dinner: Chicken Fajitas on whole wheat tortillas
Dessert: Low-calorie ice cream bars as the "Skinny Cow" ice cream bar brand.
I hope this helps (:

Post a Comment