Saturday, December 12, 2009

Crosses Wedding Programs Halloween Wedding Invites That DON'T Look Like They're For A 6year-old's Party, Yet Still Say "Halloween"?

Halloween Wedding Invites that DON'T look like they're for a 6year-old's party, yet still say "Halloween"? - crosses wedding programs

I do not want just the basic colors of autumn, but at the same time, everything I am, wedding invitations will find Halloween, or "fall" smell, (leaves, orange / brown belt loop * yawn) with no real connection to Halloween on all or cartoon images of skulls, cats, witches pass (of the moon again * yawn). I'm happy for the class and goose bumps. Oh, and I have no objection to the idea of me if the software is cheaper than if it professionally done if someone is a good program that I know could use (let me say clever girl cut from the outset that I No boat flipped, so that even if the impression in my mind, everything is good, they are about my ability! lol Thank you very much) all advance for your tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment